Legal Requirements of a CP12 Gas Safety Certificate

Guide to the CP12 Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

We offer a full guide to how the gas safety certificate is used for rented property to ensure that all of the gas appliances and connections are safe. This is essential if you are renting property and so our web site gives you the information that you need in order to get the gas safety certificate for your rental properties.

The Moseley Exchange, 149-153 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8JP